Bunker Renovation Project!
Happening through Summer 2023
Located right on the property of Little Creek Casino Resort, Salish Cliffs was sculpted out of the Kamilche Valley by renowned course architect Gene Bates. The par-72 championship course will test your golf skills while exciting your senses as your traverse over 300 acres of lush bentgrass tees, fairways, and greens.
Featuring stunning elevation changes of nearly 600 feet and surrounded by natural beauty and no homes, the course is challenging yet fun for all golfers. GPS-enabled golf carts, Titleist rental clubs, a fully-stocked award-winning golf shop, and a wonderful dining experience await your next, or first, visit to Salish Cliffs Golf Club at Little Creek Casino Resort.
STAY & GOLF – Call For Best Rates*
PACIFIC NW GOLF AT ITS BEST!
- Located between Olympia and Shelton Washington right off of Highway 101, under 70 miles from SeaTac airport
- Five sets of tees ranging from 5,313 to 7,269 makes the par-72 layout playable for all skill levels
- The massive double-green shared by the 9th and 18th holes is framed by the clubhouse laying behind the greens
Salish Cliffs Golf Club Awards & Accolades
- Ranked #1 in Best Courses in Washington State, GolfAdvisor.com 2020
- Best Course in Washington, GolfAdvisor.com 2016
- Top U.S. Courses for Off-Course Amenities, GolfAdvisor.com 2016
- Top 100 Public Golf Courses Across the US GolfWeek Magazine 2019, 2020, 2021
- Top 100 Resort Courses, GolfWeek Magazine 2013 – 2021
- Top 10 Casino Courses, GolfWeek Magazine 2011 – 2021
- Best Courses you can play in Washington, GolfWeek Magazine 2012 -2021
- Best Courses in Washington, Golf Digest Magazine 2013 – 2021
- Best Golf Shop, Evening Magazine Best of Western Washington 2014
- World’s First Salmon Safe Certified Golf Course, Stewardship Partners
- Best New Courses, GolfWeek Magazine 2011
LOYALTY MOBILE APP
Download & Stay Connected
DON’T MISS OUT!
Be the first in line for event tickets, gaming promotions, dining specials and more!
Little Creek Casino Resort
91 West State Route 108
Shelton, WA 98584
Toll Free: 1-800-667-7711
9am - 3am | Monday - Friday
8am - 4am | Saturday
8am - 3am | Sunday
Squaxin Island Tribe © 2023 All Rights Reserved